Chillicothe Coronavirus and Fall Planning Information
Fall 2020 Update
With the health and safety of our University community at the top of our minds, we are preparing to welcome students back to classes this fall. As we work to deliver on our academic mission in the midst of a global pandemic, we recognize this will be a fall unlike any other. We have engaged expertise across our campus to plan the best possible student experience while reducing any risk to our campuses and the communities we serve. Visit the Be Safe Bobcats website for full information.
Ohio University Chillicothe has developed this special web page for our students to provide resources and guidance for remote and online learning. The University wants students to know that, even though we are not physically together at this time, our faculty and staff are working hard to ensure continuity of instruction as you progress through your academic career. We are here for you, because Bobcats take care of one another. More information is being added. Please check this page often for updates.
Ohio University Chillicothe Information
- Student Services Contact Information
- IT Services and Support
- Campus/Building Hours of Operation
- Chillicothe WiFi Exterior Access Locations (PDF)
- Chillicothe Quinn Library
- Chillicothe IT Work Order
- Remote Tutoring
- Testing Center
- Using MS Teams to contact faculty/staff
- Emergency Microgrants Available to Students
- Local Community Resources (PDF) - please note this is not a complete list for our service area
Ohio University Information
- Fall Planning
- Keep Learning
- University Response and Information
- Coronavirus Response FAQ
- Keep Teaching
- Keep Working
- Bennett Hall will be Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm and Stevenson’s hours of operation will be Monday through Thursday 8 am to 6 pm and Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Testing services will be available remotely for the fall semester. Please contact our Testing Center Coordinator, Mary Basham (email@example.com), for further help.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulty due to COVID-19, apply (opens in a new window) for a Student Emergency Microgrant. Available to all OHIO students, these funds are designated to help alleviate the following short-term financial needs:
- Technology and connectivity needs related to distance learning
- Books and other instructional expenses
- Tuition and instructional fees (for students with balances of $1,000 or less)
- Personal Automobile/Travel
- Medical/Dental bills (cannot cover outstanding balances)
- Other emergency or unforeseen circumstances
- Click here for more information: COVID-19 Ohio University Student Support Fund