OHIO UNIVERSITY CHILLICOTHE
At OHIO Chillicothe, your success is our success. There are many resources available to assure academic success. If you are struggling, the first step is to reach out to a faculty member or student services staff person and discuss your options. Below are other OHIO Chillicothe Resources:
- MyOHIO Success Network -The MyOHIO Success Network serves as an information and communications hub for students, faculty, and student support staff to connect students with the university resources they need to successfully complete their degrees. Faculty use this online tool to alert support to academic and other concerns; students can use MOSN to request help, contact someone in their network, or schedule appointments with advisors.
> Log in to MyOHIO Success Network
- Academic Advising - Staff academic advisors are available to help you select your courses, change your schedule, explore and declare majors, plan your degree, answer academic questions, and help you make academic decisions.
- Tutoring Services - Tutoring services in math and writing are always available in the Student Success Center.Appointment-based tutoring in other subjects is also available upon request. Tutoring is always free for OHIO Chillicothe students.
- Counseling and Community Resources - OHIO Chillicothe in collaboration with the Scioto Paint Valley Mental Health Center (SPVMHC) offers limited mental health counseling and community resource assistance to students in need. Contact Student Services for a referral. If you are in crisis, contact the SPVMHC crisis hotline at 740-773-4357.
- Student Accessibility - The mission of Student Accessibility Services (SAS) mission is to develop academic environment that is accessible to all people without the need for adaptation. While working toward the goal of full inclusion, accommodations must still be provided on an individual basis. SAS receives and coordinates all requests for accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Veteran Services - OHIO Chillicothe’s Veteran Services office is here to help veteran students succeed. This office connects veterans with resources and assists with the GI Bill benefits process.
For more information about MyOHIO Success Network, please contact:
Ashlee Tatman, M. Ed
Coordinator of Student Support and Academic Advisor