- Click on the 'Access MyTrips' button above to get to the MyTrips website.
- If you have not registered your travel before, select "New User? Register here" to create your MyTrips Profile.
- Make sure to use your OHIO email address when registering (ie. email@example.com) as your "Username."
ISOS MyTrips is travel registry system through our partnership with International SOS. It allows travelers to share their trip details (ie. Flight, Accommodations, Transportation) with the Office of Global Opportunities.
Once registered, this system allows travelers to receive Pre-Trip Advisory emails and Automatic Pushed Alerts from ISOS tailored to their travel destination(s).
- Pre-Trip Advisory - Travelers, who register a trip and include flight information, can expect to receive a Pre-Trip Advisory email from ISOS with information and links relevant to each of their destination countries. It is important that you review these carefully and comply with any directives that might be embedded within the email message.
- Automatic Pushed Alerts - Travelers, who register a trip and include flight information (it is crucial to enter complete flight itineraries, including return trips), will now automatically receive real-time Alert emails directly from ISOS regarding destination countries. These will stop when the registered trip concludes.
Before departing for your travel experience, you should register your trip details using ISOS MyTrips. You should include as much detail as possible regarding your trip (all flight segments, lodging, ground transportation, or other local transportation). Through your account, you will be able to update and revise any information as necessary.
How Do I Use My Trips? and Other Frequently Asked Questions
Download the International SOS Assistance App
The assistance app is available for BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows phone, and Android smartphones. To download, visit the app.internationalsos.com from your smartphone's browser or search 'International SOS' in your phone's app store. When you first open the app, you'll be asked to enter the OHIO membership ID: 11BTTA887908 or you may register your OHIO email address for validation.
The Assistance App allows you to:
- Obtain essential medical and security information prior to departure or while traveling
- Call instantly the International SOS Assistance center for immediate support
- Receive alerts for countries of your choice
- Use the check-in feature of your Assistance App at points along your route improves the accurateness of your location.