HR System Training
System Training Materials for Employees
All salaried employees (faculty and staff) paid on a semi-monthly basis submit paid time off through MPI: Absence Management. Employees paid on an hourly bi-weekly basis track their absences in Workforce and will not use the Absence Management feature in MPI to report or request time off.
MPI provides self-service access for faculty and staff to perform absence management, view current and past pay stubs, view employment history and tax information, manage direct deposit accounts, and update employee benefits.
Please keep in mind that you will need to use multi-factor authentication when logging into My Personal Information. Multi-factor authentication is a security feature that adds mobile app, text message, or telephone call verification to your login.
- How to Elect to Receive Your W-2 Form Electronically [PDF]
- Manage Payments and Direct Deposits [PDF]
- MPI: Phone Number & Work Address Updates [PDF]
- Absence Management
Workforce is used for time and attendance tracking for student and hourly employees.
- WorkForce Timesheet [PDF]
- Display Settings in WorkForce [PDF]
- Employee Time Entry COVID 19 Special Guide [PDF] (updated April 6, 2020)
- Student Time Entry [PDF]
- Time Clock Users - View Time Sheet [PDF]
- Group 3 Time Entry [PDF]
- WF Employee Time Entry Manual [PDF]
- Emergency Weather Workforce Entry [PDF]
System Training Materials for Managers
- Time Sheet Approval [PDF]
- Student Hiring Guide [PDF]
- Amend Time Sheet/View Time Sheet Versions [PDF]
- Group 3 Time Sheet Approval [PDF]
- WF Manager Time Sheet Approval Manual [PDF]
System Training Materials for Financial Managers
Individual Compensation Distribution (ICD)
- Additional Compensation Element Descriptions [PDF]
- FTE Calculator 2017-18 [EXCEL]
- FTE Calculator 2018-19 [EXCEL]
- ICD - Initiator Training Presentation [PDF]
- ICD Initiator Quick Reference Guide [PDF] - How to Initiate Contracts in ICD
- ICD Approver Quick Reference Guide [PDF] - How to Approve Contracts in ICD