Student Work Opportunities
ON CAMPUS WORK OPPORTUNITIES
Location: Student Resource Commons
- Responsible for handling front office reception, greeting guests, answering phones and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with daily Library functions including Computer Lab.
- Work as a student leader in promoting Ohio University Southern and providing accurate information.
- Assist in the coordination of various outreach activities including, but not limited to, open houses, workshops, resource fair, campus days, and welcome week.
- Visit local high schools for recruitment events.
- Communicate with prospective students via phone and email.
- Assist students in admissions process and new student orientations.
- Cross train in all aspects of the Student Resource Commons Advising and Success Centers including Library, Veterans and Accessibility Services.
- be a current OUS student.
- have attended OUS for at least one year.
- maintain confidentiality.
- be able to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- must be enrolled at least part-time (6 hours) at Ohio University Southern and maintain a 2.5 overall GPA.
Please send your resume and spring semester class schedule to email@example.com by Friday, February 5, 2021 if interested in applying.