SACM is dedicated to assisting our divisional partners with large-scale communication strategy and marketing proposals, as well as brand direction assistance, for departmental priorities. All strategic projects taken on by SACM will follow best practices.
Initiate a Strategy Project
If you’d like to initiate a strategy project with SACM, please ensure that your project meets the following criteria:
- The project has been identified to SACM as one of your department’s fiscal year priorities
- The timeline allows 10–16 weeks for research and data collection
If the project meets these criteria, please reach out to SACM with the following information:
- A brief overview of the desired initiative
- A brief outline of the projected timeline
- An indication of the desired audience
- Comprehension and awareness goals for the desired audience
- An overview of existing materials and efforts (if not previously completed by SACM)
These pieces of information will be essential prior to a strategy discovery meeting. At the time of the meeting, please be prepared to discuss the initiative, the intended audience, and the desired outcomes of the strategy at length.