CPS has a number of Self Help Brochures for students who:
- Need Information for a class presentation or other public arena.
- Need some ways of identifying problems in themselves or friends, and some helpful tips to "jumpstart" a needed change.
- Are reluctant to consider face-to-face counseling right away, but want a more private way to begin to understand their problem (or the problems of a friend) and to give them courage to consider talking with someone.
- Need an easier way to bring up a problem with a friend or family member and use one of our booklets as a "conversation starter."
- Are psychological minded and curious about the following topics:
Long Distance Relationships
These Self-Help Brochures are available to all OU students free of cost.