Career Services - Employers
Additional Career Services Information:
- Zanesville Career Services Information
- Career Resources
- Career Services Info for Employers
- Career Services Info for Faculty & Staff
Recruit at OHIO
The transition to Handshake represents a significant milestone in the continuing evolution of our office and the way in which we deliver services to our students, alumni, faculty and staff, and you, the employers who choose to recruit here at Ohio University Zanesville. We believe that the change to this new platform will improve the overall quality and efficiency of your recruiting experience at Ohio University Zanesville.
Some of the biggest improvements you will find when using Handshake include:
- An easy to use, intuitive interface, with a clean, modern, and simple design -- making it easy to navigate and use
- Powerful search tools that offer you the ability to pinpoint and build candidate pools quickly and easily
- Built in communication tools that allow you to message our students directly
- Added data points that allow you to send communication to the right students at the right time in their academic careers
- Greatly improved reporting tools
This resource connects students and alumni directly to employers through job and internship postings, on-campus interviewing, career events, and more.
Handshake Hints, Training & Troubleshooting:
Handshake provides free access to a variety of on-line resources and help tutorials.
- Getting Started with Handshake
- 2-minute how-to videos
- Handshake's online training website
- Employer Recruiting Guidelines
Boost your connections with OHIO students through on-campus interviewing. Maximize your time and budget by meeting numerous motivated students at once. Enjoy the comfort of a private interview space and the support of our staff. Schedule through Handshake.
Please allow 2 - 3 business days for account review and approval.
Recruit at Career Events
Engage with events to build your reputation among students, faculty, and staff. Employers with the greatest recruiting success invest time and energy into building relationships on campus. One of the most efficient ways to make connections is through participation in the numerous events planned and hosted by Career Services.
Events are held through fall and spring semesters and range from university-wide career fairs to industry specific events. These events draw students and alumni seeking a variety of opportunities both locally, nationally, and internationally.