Returning Students Admissions
Admission for Re-Enrollment Students
If you have attended Ohio University since 1985 but are not currently enrolled and would to like return to Ohio University, please read the information below prior to completing the Re-Enrollment Form.
DO NOT complete this form if you were previously enrolled as a non-degree student at Ohio University and wish to return as a degree seeking student, please contact Student Services, Elson Hall 146, 740.588.1439, to obtain the correct form.
If you were dropped from Ohio University for academic reasons and now wish to return, you must petition for reinstatement through the Student Success Center, Elson Hall 116. Call 740.588.1510 to obtain the correct form.
Notes On Completing This Form:
- Please use the full, legal name you used during your previous enrollment. If your name has changed, please submit the appropriate legal documents to request a name change to the Information Center, Elson Hall 154, 740.453.0762.
- If you have enrolled at another college or university, since you were at Ohio University, it must be reported. Failure to do so is grounds for terminating enrollment. You must submit an official transcript from each institution attended to Student Services, 1425 Newark Rd, Zanesville, OH 43701.
- Please contact the Financial Aid Coordinator at 740.588.1441 upon completion of this application to check if you are eligible to receive financial aid.
- If you are unable to start classes during the term you select on this application, this re-enrollment will be void and another form will need to be submitted indicating the new entry term.
Once you have been updated as an active Ohio University student, you will receive an admit letter with your Personal Identification Number (PID) and instructions on how to activate your OHIO ID. Once you have activated your OHIO ID, you will be ready to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
If you are interested in returning to Ohio University for the RN to BSN program online, please contact the School of Nursing at, 888-502-8989 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for the next steps in your re-enrollment process.
You are required to meet with an advisor to schedule classes for your first term back with Ohio University Zanesville. Please call one of the following numbers based on your academic area of interest. Official transcripts (if applicable) must be submitted and processed by the Office of Student Services before meeting with an advisor. If you were previously on academic probation you will need to contact the Office of Student Services for your advising appointment:
- For any student interested in majors other than Nursing OR who were previously on academic probation
- Office of Student Services: 740.588.1439
- For any student interested in pursuing a Nursing degree upon their return
- Nursing Department: 740.588.1514
** Please be certain when you call to schedule an advising appointment, that you identify yourself as a re-enrolling student to ensure you are scheduled with the appropriate individual**